Seven Tips To Build Your Reputation As An Expert In Mobile Photography
Mobile photography is a new jargon about anything related to taking picture with a mobile phone camera. It is a new genre of photography, but it doesn’t mean that it is negligible. In fact, majority of photography activities existed on the internet nowadays are made with a mobile phone camera. Millions of pictures were uploaded everyday to the internet, many of them were uploaded directly from a mobile phone.
If you have a mobile phone with a built-in camera (most mobile phones today do have one), then you might have been involved in mobile photography activity. Why, because it’s so easy. Just aim your object, press the shutter button, and then in the next few clicks the picture can be uploaded to a sharing service or a social networking site. Congratulation! You can now proclaim yourself as a mobile photographer.
Yes, every body can make pictures using their mobile phone camera, and every body can upload their pictures because their mobile phone is wirelessly always connected to the net. But that simplicity brings us a new problem. With millions of pictures uploaded and shared everyday on the net, competition is getting bullish out there. With so many beautiful pictures scattered 手機攝影課程 everywhere, you should have something really unique to have your shots stand in the crowd.
To be noticed as an expert in mobile photography, you have to build your reputation online. Here are some practical tips to build your brand as a valuable mobile photographer:
- Do not be a shoot-anything photographer. Select a certain style, object, point of view, color tendency, or anything that can make you unique. In marketing jargon, select a niche market for yourself.
- Create a photoblog. You can use free blogging platform or any photo sharing service or social networking which gives you the ability to create a personal album.
- Blog about your pictures. Tell stories about them. Make Google loves you very much with your textual content. Don’t forget to give descriptive file names for your uploaded pictures, do not use default file names given by your camera. Replace generic names such as PIC0012.JPG to something meaningful like sunrise-at-monaco.jpg. This will help people find your pictures through search engines.
- Share it with your friends, don’t forget to add some salt like an interesting description which triggers people to comment and share it with other people.
- Share it to the world through many sharing and bookmarking sites on the net.
- Enrich your picture hunting by applying themes and enrich further with combination of themes.
- Take and upload new pictures consistently to your photoblog. You don’t have to post everyday, just keep them coming and be consistent in your selected niche.
By applying these tips, you will steadily grow your reputation as a mobile photographer.